Sunday, July 15, 2007

More Wedding Photos

Well I've now successfully defended and turned my dissertation in, so I thought I'd post some more wedding photos. Luckily my uncle, Paul Hersey, is a professional and so he did the photography for us. The first is a collection of shots from the evening before when we all went out to eat -- Katie seems to be having a good time. The next is a wide angle view of the ceremony, followed by a shot of all the family members. The final shot is of Katie and I under a huge Magnolia tree (it's a very neat, and very large tree -- the central trunk has low-lying branches that dive back into the ground to form sattelite trunks, some of which had satellites themselves, and even a couple of those had their own satellites -- I didn't know that magnolias did this). The wedding was held at the Horace Williams House in down town Chapel Hill -- it's a historic building that also serves as an art museum. Oh, and I thought the wedding went quite well too :-).






















Comments:
Hey, gratitude for sharing more Wedding Photos here. It was just great seeing these pictures. We are also going to have an intimate wedding in Bali and after that we are going to host a reception party for friends and family. Do you have suggestions for rooftop reception party Venues in NYC?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?